With world population growth continuing to rise and individuals wanting more diversity in the food they consume, food production is projected to continue growing for the foreseeable future. For this reason, it will become more vital for food companies to become leaner and reduce production times while at the same time being agile enough to keep up with the ever-changing customer demands.
Processall’s plow mixing technology gives food and spice-mixing manufacturers a leg up on the competition. Below are some benefits of moving toward plow-mixing technologies for food and spice manufacturers
- Although it is a medium intensity mix, Processall mixers have been proven to be gentle enough to mix materials as fine as dried oat grains without damaging the oats themselves
- Customers can observe up to a 600% increase in production by moving to a plow mixer from a ribbon blend.
- The fluidized bed created by the mix creates greater uniformity in the mixes
- Even with the high horsepower, Processall was able to verify a reduced energy consumption at a constant production rate vs. a ribbon blender
- Being thermally insulated, the unit did not cause any temperature spikes in mixing the material
- Ease of cleaning to be able to transition from one blend to another
- Reduced Safety concerns over other mixing technologies
- Ability to sterilize and pasteurize foods
- Spice Blending
- Grain Blending
- Wholesale Bakery Blends
- Flavored Drink Mixes
Processall maintains a fully equipped testing facility in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is designed to provide customers with the data they need to develop their process, evaluate equipment, scale up, and identify the necessary equipment to maintain desired production volumes. We invite all potential customers to bring their products to our test center and get a “hands-on” experience with our technology and capabilities.
We also maintain a rental fleet that customers can utilize to do further testing at their facility or to minimize their startup costs for a new process.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with all your material processing questions; our experienced industry professionals will help you find the right mixing solutions for your particular application.