Due to customer demands that companies move from artificial oils to natural oils, there will be a continuing surge in growth for companies that are able to capitalize on this market. Processall’s plow mixing extraction technology has been a major player in this growing market for some time. Processall has years of experience in everything from steam injection extraction to maceration (Organic solvent-based) extractions for our clients. Our equipment offers unique abilities due to the fluidized bed nature of our extractors to greatly improve the efficiency of necessary oil removal in a timelier manner.
Plow mixing extraction enabled a client of ours to reduce the processing time of one product from 3 weeks to 10 hours. The material’s previous procedure the company used involved recirculating solvent over a bed of organic media to extract the needed oils from the system. The benefit of plow mixing extraction is due to the biomass moving in a fluidized bed maximizing the potential solvent contact points in the system and enabling faster extractions.
Processall’s Plow Mixing technology gives oil extractions manufacturers a leg up on the competition. Listed below are some of the benefits of moving toward plow mixing technologies for the extraction industry.
- Faster extraction of essential oils from the system than other methods
- Ability extracts the essential oils and dries the biomass for usages in other products in one unit
- The Fluidized bed Technology which maximizes solvent to organic media contact points
- Spray nozzles and direct injection ports to enable extraction solvents to be added to the system.
- Reducing the need for multiunit operations enabling smaller footprints on the plant floor.
- Thermal jackets and pressure controls to allow for optimal temperature and pressures to help achieve the optimal extraction point for the material.
Potential Extraction Applications
- Vanilla Bean Flavor Extraction
- Coffee Bean Decaffeination
- Floral Scent Extractions
- CBD Oil Extractions
- Pine Oil Extractions
- Fruit Flavor Extractions
- Cocoa Extraction
- Capsaicin Extraction
- And many more
Processall maintains a fully equipped testing facility in Cincinnati, Ohio designed to provide customers with the data they need to develop their process, evaluate equipment, scale up, and identify the necessary equipment to maintain desired production volumes. We extend an open invitation to all potential customers to bring their product to our test center and get a “hands-on” experience with our technology and capabilities.
We also maintain a rental fleet that customers can utilize to do further testing at their facility or employ to minimize their startup costs for a new process.
Please feel free to contact us with all your material processing questions and our experienced industry professionals will help you find the right mixing solutions for your application.