Due to customer demands that companies move from artificial oils to natural oils, there will be a continuing surge in growth for companies that are able to capitalize on this market. Processall’s plow mixing extraction technology has been a major player in this growing market for some time. Processall has years of experience in everything from steam injection extraction to maceration (Organic solvent-based) extractions for our clients. Our equipment offers unique abilities due to the fluidized bed nature of our extractors to greatly improve the efficiency of necessary oil removal in a timelier manner.
Plow mixing extraction enabled a client of ours to reduce the processing time of one product from 3 weeks to 10 hours. The material’s previous procedure the company used involved recirculating solvent over a bed of organic media to extract the needed oils from the system. The benefit of plow mixing extraction is due to the biomass moving in a fluidized bed maximizing the potential solvent contact points in the system and enabling faster extractions.
Processall’s plow mixing technology gives oil extractions manufacturers a leg up on the competition. Listed below are some of the benefits of moving toward plow mixing technologies for the extraction industry.
- Faster extraction of essential oils from the system than other methods
- Ability extracts the essential oils and dries the biomass for usages in other products in one unit
- The fluidized bed Technology which maximizes solvent to organic media contact points
- Spray nozzles and direct injection ports to enable extraction solvents to be added to the system.
- Reducing the need for multiunit operations enabling smaller footprints on the plant floor.
- Thermal jackets and pressure control allow for optimal temperature and pressures to help achieve the optimal extraction point for the material.
Potential Extraction Applications
- Vanilla Bean Flavor Extraction
- Coffee Bean Decaffeination
- Floral Scent Extractions
- CBD Oil Extractions
- Pine Oil Extractions
- Fruit Flavor Extractions
- Cocoa Extraction
- Capsaicin Extraction
- And many more
Processall maintains a fully equipped testing facility in Cincinnati, Ohio designed to provide customers with the data they need to develop their process, evaluate equipment, scale-up, and identify the necessary equipment to maintain desired production volumes. We extend an open invitation to all potential customers to bring their product to our test center and get a “hands-on” experience with our technology and capabilities.
We also maintain a rental fleet that customers can utilize to do further testing at their facility or employ to minimize their startup costs for a new process.
Please feel free to contact us with all your material processing questions and our experienced industry professionals will help you find the right mixing solutions for your application.